Allow us to assist in designing the perfect custom trip for you based on your interests, the number of travellers in your party, time line and budget.
We have services that can handle groups, large or small - day tours, mini-tours or full-length vacations in Greece are all easily handled. Our experience, resources, team of exceptional guides, attentive drivers and gracious hosts are dedicated to meet your unique needs.
Your itinerary will be tailored to your specifications - please remember to share any special considerations or restrictions with us so we can plan your itinerary accordingly.
See some suggestions to get inspired about your next trip!
- Off Road Safari Tours
- Cruises & Sailing Tours
- Classical Tours - essential sites: Acropolis, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Nafplion, Delphi / Ancient Corinth
- Museum Tours
- Gastronomy Tours
- Wine Estates - Vineyards Tours
- Outdoor Activity Tours - Rafting, Horse Riding, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Kayaking
- Multi-day Tours – Meteora / Ancient Olympia
- Island Hopping
- Bike Tours
- Photo Tours
- Sea Ecotourism - sailing and watching and studying dolphins and whales
- Agricultural Tours - for a closer contact with nature, as well as with things and experiences long-forgotten, such as bread baking and traditional pastry-making, loom weaving, a stroll in the forest, life at a tranquil pace
- Religious Tours
- Therapeutic – thermalism tours – Visit NATURAL SPRINGS with the thermal, hypo-thermal and cool waters containing active ingredients indicated for the cure of various illnesses
- Skiing Tours
See some suggestions for visitors staying a brief time in Athens:
One (1) day – Classical Athens Private City Tour:
Experience a full-day private tour of Athens, including an overview of the modern city and striking contrasts of the remains of its glorious past.
Begin with the world renowned Acropolis with its many monuments atop its rocky base, including the Parthenon, the Propylae, the Temple of Athena Niki, The Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens.
One (1) day – Corinth, Myceane, Nafplion, Epidaurus - Private Tour:
A remarkable private tour visiting the Corinth Canal, Ancient Corinth, St. Paul’s steps, The Temple of Apollo, Mycenaean, the famous Mycenaean cyclopean walls, the tomb of the Mycenaean King Agamemnon, Nauplio, Epidaurus, the ancient Epidaurus theatre.
Beginning in the morning, will drive along the coastal road of the Saronic Gulf short stop at the Corinth Canal with its breathtaking views.
One (1) day – Delfi & Osios Lucas Monastery - Private Tour:
Your Private Tour to DELPHI begins by going north, driving through the countryside on the way to Thebes - according to Greek mythology this is where Hercules was born.
The next stop is the spring of Krias in Levadia with the The cave of Trophonius. Here is where the mysterious oracle - Trophonious performed. According to Homeric Hymn to Apollo, Trophonious build Apollo's temple at Delphi with his brother, Agamedes. Once finished, the oracle told the brothers to do whatsoever they wished for 6 days and on the 7th day their greatest wish would be granted, they did and were found dead on the 7th day. The saying "those whom the gods love die young" comes from this story.
One (1) day – Athens & Cape Sounion - Private Tour:
Leave Athens for a wonderful drive along the scenic coastal road which affords a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf passing through some of Athens' most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varzika) to Cape Sounion, here you will experience one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world and on a clear day you can see at least seven islands.